November 11, 2008

you know, I'll catch you through it all .

I WOKE UP AT 12. For the very first time, I wake up so damn early. Thanks to Lim Chin Lee. Vibrating bed. He-he. I'm falling asleep soon. Because I cant find a topic to talk about. Yes, I have one topic. Yesterday so happened, I want to use the computer. But Cheung ken is playing Dota. SO I wait, wait, and wait. Til I fell asleep. He damn bitchy you know! ok, atleast I type something to entertain you guys -____-

aiyerr, later have to get ready to one u la. I malas nak pergi doh. krn, ku ni sgt nk tido. I'm starting to fall in love, again. The feeling sucks, sometimes. Well, some asshole so damn pussy dont dare to tell me the reason why he dumped me. So yeah, he is so .. unbelievable. all he know is just sweet talk like lan jiao! fuck you.

OK, I'm PISSED. Throw your mother old shoes, bastard.

URGH URGH URGH. What am I suppose to do? I want to slap him, thats all. Punishment!

;

Barce on .. Saturday :)

suppose to go Genting after that ..

but accident ! chau tut.

I was shy :D


amira :)



I miss clubbing with you guys yo! :(
Pammie, Have fun at Shanghai.
Oh hey, I want my souvenir :DD

- boon mun *

No comments: